Sources say West told his crew the remaining dates are cancelled.

Kanye West has reportedly cut the remaining dates on his Saint Pablo tour, after the artist cancelled his show at the LA Forum last night (November 20).

Los Angeles Times staffer Gerrick D. Kennedy made the claim on Twitter, citing a source that said West had told his crew that the remaining dates had been cancelled.

ABC News anchor Veronica Miracle reported on Twitter that sources had told her the same thing, and that she was meeting with the Save Mart Center in Fresno – where the next date is due to take place on November 22 – to confirm.

The cancelled Los Angeles show last night came just a day after he cut his Sacramento show short, leaving the stage after playing just three songs and firing shots at Beyoncé, Jay Z and Hillary Clinton in a lengthy rant.

On Thursday (November 17), Kanye was met with boos at the Saint Pablo tour’s San Jose date, when he said that he would have voted for Donald Trump in the recent US election, had he voted at all.

Since then, the rapper has faced sharp criticism from fans and fellow artists alike, including Snoop Dogg, who said: “I smoke weed. Weed don’t make you do that. What the fuck is he on?”

FACT has contacted Save Mart Center to verify and will update accordingly.

Update, 10:45pm EST: Kanye’s team has confirmed the tour is cancelled

According to Pitchfork, the Saint Pablo tour has been cancelled. The news was delivered by a representative for Kanye West, who said “tickets will be fully refunded at point of purchase.”

Latest Stories

Latest Stories

Share Tweet
+