The rapper was filming on the bridge days before the attack.
Nicki Minaj has removed scenes from an upcoming music video filmed on London’s Westminster Bridge following last week’s terror attack.
The singer filmed scenes for the video of her Lil Wayne/Drake collaboration ‘No Frauds’ a few days prior to the attack which left four dead and 40 injured on Wednesday (March 22). Minaj felt depicting the bridge would be “inappropriate”, a source close to her told The Sun.
“When everybody involved in the project heard the news they were devastated and thought it would be in bad taste to feature it,” the source said. “The other London scenes will remain, but it’s highly doubtful the bridge footage will make the cut.”
Take a look at images of Minaj on the bridge below. [via NME]
— March 30th (@ShawnMinaj) March 20, 2017