Photograph by: Maxwell Schiano
The shock factor.
Grimes was electrocuted on stage multiple times during last night’s (March 15) Dublin Olympia show.
The electric shocks were caused by a malfunctioning pedal, but didn’t seem to faze Boucher, who carried on with her set regardless.
Following the show, Grimes wrote in a since-deleted tweet: “Dublin! 1 mil apologies that my pedal failed and I was electrocuted, but there r tears in my eyes that y’all were so so wonderful.”
She also posted a Simpsons image on Instagram, with a caption thanking the crowd for being “sweet and kind.” See this, along with a shaky fan video of the incident, below.
15/03/16 I saw Grimes 💖 @actuallygrimes and @hanatruly were absolutely amazing. Grimes I’m so sorry you got electrocuted so many times 😔 but you really did make my life love love love 💖✨🌙👽💀🔮 #Dublin #grimes #claireboucher #hana #hanatruly #video #bestnight #ofmylife @jake_mercer
A video posted by Emma D (@_dil_emma) on