Brian Eno‘s new album for Warp Records is entitled Small Craft On A Milk Sea.
The album, which features Leo Abrahams and Jon Hopkins, is officially released in the UK on November 15. As well as standard CD and download editions, the album will be available in a Limited Edition Box Set and Collectors’ Edition Box Set.
Packaged in a rigid, Birch paper-covered slipcase with printed and foil-blocked cover and spine, the Limited Edition Box Set includes:
- 180g heavyweight, double disc 12″ vinyl pressing of the album, in full-colour, case-bound 12″ cover. Lined in crimson stock with foil block.
- CD pressing of the album, along with extra disc containing four extra tracks, in full-colour, case-bound 12″ cover. Lined in crimson stock with foil blocked credit sheet.
- High quality 12″ square lithographic print of new Brian Eno artwork, printed on 352gsm Mohawk Superfine stock, presented in full-colour, case-bound 12″ cover. Lined in crimson stock with tissue paper protection.
- Audiophile quality downloads : 24-bit WAV album AND 320kbps MP3 album delivered digitally on day of release
The Collectors’ Edition Box Set is limited to 250 copies worldwide, and includes everything in the Vinyl Edition with the following additions:
- A one-off, entirely unique and customised 12″ square silkscreen print by Brian Eno. A print application of the generative process that Brian has been developing throughout his career, each print will be be a unique combination of screen printed elements by Brian Eno and Nick Robertson. Printed on 330gsm Somerset Radiant White stock, signed and numbered in pencil by Brian Eno. There are no duplicates. The printing process will be fully documented.
- A real copper plate, etched with the title and edition number embedded in the slipcase spine