Bristol dance music hub Punch Drunk will release its second Worth The Weight compilation.
Titled Worth The Weight Vol.2 – From The Edge, it showcases several artists from Bristol’s “new school”, many of whom (Kahn, Tessela, Andy Mac, Bass Clef, Ekoplekz) either debuted on Punch Drunk or have become vital parts of the label’s stable.
It also features a Kowton remix of Peverelist‘s ‘Roll with the Punches’, which will be released as a standalone 12″ single on September 8 (the B-side is a dub version of the mix). Worth The Weight Vol. 2 will be released on September 15.
Stream Kowton’s take on ‘Roll with the Punches’ below.
1. Hodge – Resolve
2. Tessela – Channel
3. Kahn – Helter Skelter
4. Andy Mac – Asteroid Belts
5. Peverelist – Roll With The Punches (Kowton Linear mix)
6. Zhou – I Remain
7. Kahn – Tehran
8. Zhou – Locust Dub
9. Bass Clef – Stenaline Metranil Solar Flare (Pev mix)
10. Ekoplekz – Vanishing Land intro
11. Pev & Hodge – Bells (dream sequence)
12. Bass Clef – A Rail is a Road and a Road is a River