Off the duo’s forthcoming ZAPS EP.
J-E-T-S, the collaborative project of Jimmy Edgar and Travis Stewart (aka Machinedrum), has shared a new single.
‘Come Alive’, which features rapper Theophilus London, booms with skittering, modified woodblock percussion and gutting bass. Just when you think the track is over, it swerves into a dreamy outro.
‘Come Alive’ is the latest single from J-E-T-S’ forthcoming ZAPS EP, which arrives on December 6 via Innovative Leisure. The six-song project also features guest appearances from Roses Gabor, Zack Slime Fr, City Fidelia, Muzi and Tearz.
01. ‘REPLICATE’ [Feat. City Fidelia]
02. ‘SLIMEBALL’ [Feat. Zack Slime Fr]
03. ‘COME ALIVE’ [Feat. Theophilus London]
04. ‘VULA’ [Feat. Muzi]
05. ‘NO GUARANTEE’ [Feat. Tearz]
06. ‘ATTUNE’ [Feat. Roses Gabor]
Listen next: The Rap Round-up – October 2019